What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,479 comments
  • 1,808,926 views
Everything But The Girl - Deserts Miss The Rain (DJ Andi Mix)

 
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less



God damnit, I love this album!​
 
Shawn McPherson - Cerberus Battle (from the Devil May Cry 3 OST)

 





I've just got my phone playing completely random songs from my playlists and these are the last 4 that played. And I love each of them. Free Bird and Halo 2 Theme being my 2 favorites.
 
David Bowie - Ground Control to Major Tom. The best song. EVER. I am sitting in a tin can... The Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do... You got to love that song.
 
Plan B/Pendulum - Stay Too Long

 
The Postal Service - Sleeping In

​
 
I'm with Gary Numan, because we both think it's the only way by living in Cars.
 






The techno-loving uMadson? goes retro.
 
Last edited:

not a shameless plug; I'm the first one (and presently only) to have uploaded it to YouTube
 
Last edited:
I'm listening to this and it just so happens to be Sunday evening:

 
T-Pain ft Chris Brown - Best love song



Kanye West ft T-Pain - Good Life


T.I. - Whatever you like


Damn I love hip-hop:D

Also hearing: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Tupac, etc.
 
Last edited:
Back