What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,473 comments
  • 1,806,287 views
José González - Killing For Love.



AC/DC - Thunderstruck (Live)

​
 
Last edited:


Love the black mill stuff that is put up in this thread

A couple of good songs that are political in nature/theme.

Radiohead- The Daily Mail


TV on the Radio- Repetition
 

You won't find any other song crammed full of this many amazing metal musicians!
 
Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart.

​
 


I just heard of this guy today. I love his style, feels fresh.
 
Bowling For Soup - Love Goes Boom
 
Blue Oyster Cult - Take Me Away

 
👍 Nicksfix. I have The Black Keys - Lonely Boy embedded in my brain.
 
Beni - Fringe Element [Short Like Me Edit].

​
 

That voice:D
 
Bright Eyes- One for You, One for Me


Nero- Must Be the Feeling


MNDR- I Go Away
 
Come on, it's the weekend! I challenge you to put this on while you're driving and not speed! :sly:



Music kicks in at about 1:05.
 
2_445_0.jpg
 
Back