What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,476 comments
  • 1,808,622 views
Negrumir that was a good post and I now have a new song for my ipod
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - Wednesday Night Drinkball



It's good to know people in local music scene, just found out these guys will be in my town in March, so excited! :D​
 
Negrumir that was a good post and I now have a new song for my ipod

I just bumped into it randomly today.

Then suddenly remembered that it was in the trailer for the new Devil May Cry game.
 
Deportees - Under The Pavement / The Beach.



Deportees - Islands & Shores.



​
 
I've been listening to lots of sabbath lately. Mostly these:









and finally, LIVE:
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Minor Thing.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way.
 
Neva Dinova - Tryptophan

​
 
Kimi Wo Nosete

Laputa-Castle in the sky has one of the best soundtracks in anime history.
 
I'm going through my Joe Satriani discography. 6 albums of sheer brilliance.
 
currently stuck in "Fun Simple Pop Rock"-Modus :dopey::crazy:


 
2Pac - All Eyez On Me
 
John Denver 4 life!

The town pictured in this video is where I currently reside (Parkersburg/Vienna area). :D
 
That's gonna go in my playlist.

On a related note. . .






Damn you add good stuff out of the four those two have been on my ipod and various music playlist for a good few years now. I love Bonobo and I found Bonobo thanks to Amon Tobin.
 
Back