What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,468 comments
  • 1,805,330 views


Aaaaahhh yeeeeaaahhhhhh.
 
Found a Blink 182 greatest hits DVD. Not bad, not great either.
 
Moon Over The Castle - Masahiro Andoh

Awesome choice. I listen to it at least once a week. I always thought it was called Moon Over Castle without the 'the'. Must be a typo on my file.

I've finished the Blink 182 because I got bored so went for so harder, Papa Roach live stuff.
 


the album is called El-Cielo, one of my favs 👍
 
The Flashbulb - Terra Firma (Album Version)




The best new song I've listened to this year
👍
 
I have not heard this song for about eight years when I was eight.

 
I never get tired of RATM. This one is a little funky at the beginning, but it gets better (or so I think).

 
NOFX - Mattersville



There's always a keg of beer and a block of cheese.​
 
The bells of WINNING is what I'm listening to! :sly: In fact no, I'm listening to the Future of Mankind from Judas Priest



Then again, this album is the definition of WIN!!!
 
ELO - Don't Bring Me Down. "Don't brrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg meeee dooowwwwwnnn... BRUCE!" :dopey:
 
ELO - Don't Bring Me Down. "Don't brrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg meeee dooowwwwwnnn... BRUCE!" :dopey:

It's actually a made up word, groos, similar to the German word gruß, which is a greeting. On the album track it is at least. But everybody misinterprets it as Bruce, so on all the subseqent live tours they did, Lynne always sung it as Bruce.

...and now you know.

---

Iron Maiden - Wasting Love
 
Todays workout music playlist

Hot Chelle Rae - Never Have I Ever


Alexis Jordan - Hush Hush


Beyonce - Sweet Dreams - High Rock Remix


David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium
 
I never get tired of RATM. This one is a little funky at the beginning, but it gets better (or so I think).



That album is a whole lot of win. Guerilla Radio and Sleep Now In The Fire are just incredible songs.

Right now. Enter Shikari - A Flash Flood of Colour. The whole album.
 
Currently blasting Cradle of Filth's epic Dusk and Her Embrace \m/
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - Planning My Death



These guys are quickly becoming one of my favourite bands, it seems.​
 
Disturbed - The Lost Children (2011 Album and last before hiatus)
 
The only Kanye West song I actually like.
 
Back