What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,473 comments
  • 1,806,136 views
Gran Turismo 1 - Japanese Aston Martin Theme

Actually, scratch that. The instrumental from DBZ Budokai 3 just started playing. Bloody marvellous.

 
Last edited:
 
Enter Shikari - Arguing With Thermometers



Tell me if this plays right, at school and can't see it.
 


👍
 
Enter Shikari - Arguing With Thermometers



Tell me if this plays right, at school and can't see it.


Works fine here 👍
 
Thanks for the response 👍.

ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) - Don't Bring Me Down



Not their best song, but top, top marks on the band. One of the best.
 


Australia (Pendulum) ft. Sweden (In Flames)!
 
Calvin Harris - Bounce ft. Kelis

​
 
 
Turisas - Rasputin

 
Real Estate - It's Real.


​

Choice song! I love the C86/new surf rock genre. Probably my favorite. If you like it too, I recommend:

Beach Fossils- Youth


Wild Nothing- Summer Holiday


White Fence- And by Always
 
Deftones - Change

I wish I discovered this song earlier. 👍
 
Choice song! I love the C86/new surf rock genre. Probably my favorite. If you like it too, I recommend:
Thanks! I'll definitely check out those. 👍 Listening to this right now though:

Tame Impala - Desire Be Desire Go

​
 
Panda Youth - Filled with fear



The band of a friend of mine, really good! I would recommend you all listen to them!​
 
Bomb the Music Industry! - Why, Oh Why, Oh Why (Oh Oh Oh Oh)

​
 
Back