What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,798,291 views
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Easily.

 
Iron Maiden - The Trooper

​
 
Sean Paul - Hold On.

I like to think of it as my Summer Olympics song. I first heard it during a recent Usain Bolt documentary, and it kicked in just as the programme showed him retaining his 200m world title in 2011. "Hold on to the dream!"
 
"Sunday Morning Blues" a program on the radio that plays old and new blues.
 

We just set up the old vinyl player and oh my gawd it's awesome.
 
One of the songs in the LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta:
Anamanaguchi - Airbrushed (RAC Remix)
 
Elliott Smith - Alphabet Town

​
 
Give credit where it's due. Bet 90% of the people on here don't know where this came from.


 
Sonny Moore - Unknown II (Cusp Electronic remix/OWSLA #3)
​
 
Sonny Moore - Unknown II (Cusp Electronic remix/OWSLA #3)
​


After reading the artist's name, this question just hit me: Isn't that Skrillex?
 
After reading the artist's name, this question just hit me: Isn't that Skrillex?

Yes. Sonny Moore is Skrillex's real name. He started singing with From First to Last in 2004 (ish,) and in 2008, got hit by a shoe, at a concert, damaged his vocals, and started to make electronic music, instead. :ouch: Then, in 2010 (I think,) he became Skrillex, and... I don't like it.
 
Yes. Sonny Moore is Skrillex's real name... Then, in 2010, he became Skrillex...
You sound like you're describing a villian from Gotham City or something. :lol:


 
Last edited:
Deadmau5 - Professional Griefers (Instrumental Version)

Thank god this leaked. It's so damn hard.​
 
Today I have mainly listened to BBC Radio 4, just because BBC Radio 4 is awesome
 
Back