What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,797,865 views
Green Day - Oh Love

Great new track!
 
Purity Ring - Crawlersout

So fresh I'm not even sure it is on YouTube yet.
 
Streetlight Manifesto - Day In, Day Out



Catch 22 - Sick & Sad



Been far too long since I listened to Streetlight and Catch 22.​
 
Jack White -Love is Blindness (U2 Cover)

Amazing, just awesome.

Started listening to that song after watching the trailer for the Great Gatsby, it's 🤬 epic.
 
Deadmau5 - Ghosts 'n' Stuff

​
 
THE BEST SONG EVERERERER Rupert holmes - Escape
 
Sonny Moore- father said.

He sings it a does the tune. Dubstep win!
 
Sonny Moore- father said.

He sings it a does the tune. Dubstep win!
I really wish Sonny would sing more in his songs.

Sonny More - Lustbug

He should really go back to this type of stuff.
 
Gtuned
I really wish Sonny would sing more in his songs.

Sonny More - Lustbug
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFDpcTIygPg">YouTube Link</a>
He should really go back to this type of stuff.

Yep. He's an amazing singer but I like his dubstep too. So long as he keeps doing both ill die happy :)
 
I really wish Sonny would sing more in his songs.

Holy crap. After listening to this song, I'm beginning to think I may have heard his voice in his new song "Voltage" :eek:
 
RACECAR
Holy crap. After listening to this song, I'm beginning to think I may have heard his voice in his new song "Voltage" :eek:

That song is sick!
 
Holy crap. After listening to this song, I'm beginning to think I may have heard his voice in his new song "Voltage" :eek:

Yeah, that's him. He also does the vocals in SMNS, Turmoil, and Needed Change
(that I know of anyways)
 
Back