What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,467 comments
  • 1,805,181 views

Slight language warning

No. I don't know why I've been spending the last few days watching Epic Rap Battles Of History but honestly, they're actually quite funny and clever.

My personal favourite is Tesla V Edison
 
Last edited:


Hevisaurus GOAT.



Spanish version GOAT as well.
 
Been on a bit of an acid jazz kick lately.

 
I've probably posted this song before. I can't help it.. Bloc Party is one of my favorite pair of artists, and I'm kind-of a nostalgia warrior thinking of what I was doing in 2006 when this came out on Youtube.

 
Went Trap this week... don't know why.


Song goes from Trap to Juke to Hardstyle in 5 minutes. Talk about a headache...


....a pretty awesome headache, dare I say it.
 

I really like this song, just rediscovered it.

EDIT: There's like one or two swear words, so language warning.
 
Last edited:
Been listening to these podcasts all day
 
@MoLiEG I haven't heard that one in YEARS.

Anyways,
 
Awesome.



 


It has been years since I had last heard this song. Then, a few days ago, it popped up in my head for some reason, then yesterday, I heard it on the radio.

Awesome.
 
Last edited:
Back