What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,465 comments
  • 1,804,658 views


and the whole of 48:13


Awesome song and Album good post, but still haven't found another song from them that tops my favorite from them. This one gets close and I mean really close but not quite there.

This is my favorite and what I always listen to

 
Awesome song and Album good post, but still haven't found another song from them that tops my favorite from them. This one gets close and I mean really close but not quite there.

This is my favorite and what I always listen to



Why haven't I listened to this before, it is beautiful :drool: . I can't pick a favorite Kasabian song though, I've got atleast 10-15 songs on my driving playlist and I can't pick one :lol:
 
Why haven't I listened to this before, it is beautiful :drool: . I can't pick a favorite Kasabian song though, I've got atleast 10-15 songs on my driving playlist and I can't pick one :lol:

It was a special song only on the Japanese version of Velociraptor!(sp?) I think so it's one of those you have to just happen upon or be a Japanese Kasbian fan :lol:. Glad to show you some good music though.
 
It was a special song only on the Japanese version of Velociraptor!(sp?) I think so it's one of those you have to just happen upon or be a Japanese Kasbian fan :lol:. Glad to show you some good music though.

Yeah thanks alot, love it :cheers:
 
Mastodon - Once More 'Round The Sun
 
This is my jam! :D


[Language Warning]


Slight language warning

No. I don't know why I've been spending the last few days watching Epic Rap Battles Of History but honestly, they're actually quite funny and clever.

My personal favourite is Tesla V Edison
Have you heard Darth Vader vs. Adolf Hitler yet?
 


So many memories of when i was 7, played the crap out of this game, and the music in it is still awesome.
 
Thanks to TotalBiscuit I ran into this little gem. I quite like it.

 
Yellow Claw :cool:

Yellow Claw Amsterdam Trap Music Vol.2


​

Man.... I miss Europe.
 
Back