What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,800,666 views
Borknagar - The Archaic Course
 
Randomly heard a song by Mushroomhead on Scuzz - 'Simple Survival'. Being a Slipknot fan I'd heard of Mushroomhead, but never thought to try listening to them. Simple Survival is a pretty beasty tune. I've also listened to 'Save Us'. Very nice song.

Meanwhile, I've finally got all of KoRn's studio albums. All 11 of them to be precise, and 'Mr. Rogers' from their second album still sends chills down my spine. Second favourite song of all time now, right behind 'Rowing' by Soundgarden.
 
I'm not into anime soundtracks very much, but I love this one.
 


Usually I don't like mainstream songs, but this one takes the cake for me.
 


Usually I don't like mainstream songs, but this one takes the cake for me.


Almost reminds me of a younger version of one of my favorite bands.
 


And also the rest of the album. If you like the previous albums, this is on the same level.
 
Chicago Bulls fans and NBA 2K11 players should know this one:

 
Chicago Bulls fans and NBA 2K11 players should know this one:
Good, but a part isn't as good as a whole:



However, I'm listening to David Baerwald...



 
Back