What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,467 comments
  • 1,805,196 views
A rather large Phil Collins playlist on YT. Which is connected to a Sting playlist, The Police playlist, etc.
 

From Indian Lakes - Sleeping Limbs​
 
I just discovered them a week or so ago! Absent Sounds has been on repeat on Spotify the entire time. 👍
 
I'm listening to this at the moment. I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG! You guys should definitely give it a listen, you won't be disappointed.

 
I'm listening to this man's lovely music: https://soundcloud.com/atlascedar

Good stuff. You know I've talked to the artist a few times, right. :D

Right now I'm listening to Pink Floyd's Echos.I just finished The Endless River for the first time. I'm quite impressed, even though I'm surprised that I'm impressed. It is Pink Floyd after all.
 
Good stuff. You know I've talked to the artist a few times, right. :D
Yeah, apparently he's a moderator on some Gran Turismo forum on the internet.
 
Not a local, but the first town the mention I currently live in lol
 
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Live at Red Rocks.



Easily my favorite contemporary band, Derek Trucks is an absolute joy to listen to.
 
Amplifier - Residue EP
 
If you're into IT or infosec, you need to get this album:

 
Back