What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,449 comments
  • 1,798,862 views




Too bad I'm only diggin the remixes. This cute Lauren Mayberry though.
 
Got this on replay tonight

 
G-I-Z to the I-B-E
난 나쁜 기집애 can't you see?
(Nan nappeun gizibe)


Sorry. :p Love CL!



You know when people say "You can tell a lot about a person by what they have on their playlist.."

Yeah, no. I'm the exception :lol:
 
Today I are mostly listnin to Ruth Keggin. Damned fine.

 
Mastodon - Once More 'Round the Sun
 
Supertramp - "...famous last words..."
 
Love these tracks from the 89 film Kickboxer. Recently was released on iTunes, Amazon, etc so I can FINALLY have good quality versions of these awesome songs.



 
This morning is Seas of Cheese, I need the boost. Here's a bit of Tommy the Cat for illustrative purposes :)

 
I read some sad news from somebody else today and, for very personal reasons, it put me in mind of this; Meditation de Thais.

Before you think "oooh CLASSICAL :( "... just have a listen, please. This is a great performance of it, Chang plays well beyond her years.

 
From the 80's, still a good song.
​
 
Late to the party but just recently discovered this two-piece from the U.K. effing awesome sound.


00:17 Figure It Out
03:25 Ten Tonne Skeleton
06:33 Out Of The Black
 
Back