What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,798,560 views
upload_2014-12-7_17-13-49.png
 
Speaking of radio stations, I used to listen to Planet Rock via VLC, great station.
 
 

For the record, I keep stuff like this in the pony thread most of the time. I'm not bringing up the Equestria Girls loophole. I just like the song.
 
Well, Snow Patrol's Open Your Eyes video.


My version
 
Underground 2 players will know this song...but a different version of it. This is the original one.

upload_2014-12-11_20-33-17-png.272096
 


It should go without saying, being a Kanye song: NSFW.
 
Playing Grand Theft Auto, had Non-Stop Pop FM on, and guess what two songs came on in a row


 
One of those days....

Underworld Oblivion with bells
Arcade Fire Neon Bible
The Drums Encyclopedia
Midlake The trials of van Occupanther
St. Vincent St. Vincent

Not sure what's next ;)
 
Back