What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments

Just wrapped a Richard Thompson album and that, combined with the new Talking Heads thread, made me want to whip this out. My own hard copy rather than streaming, mind you. :P

Last edited:
Finally got around to uploading a couple of hard to find 1980s African tunes to my YT channel:

Last edited:
...So, one of my New Year Resolutions is to broaden the selection of my music library considerably, mainly with artists that I never really 1. knew existed 2. cared about 3. forgotten they were still around.

Thus, I got In Flames's 2014 Siren Charms.

Next, I got Bring Me the Horizon's That's the Spirit. I was so impressed with this album, I went and got Sempiternal as well.

I also acquired Biffy Clyro's Puzzle, Breaking Benjamin's Dark Before Dawn (they are overrated, IMO), Jimmy Eat World's seminal Bleed American, Lee Small's Jamaica Inn, and Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree. Next, Paramore, Dead Silence Hides My Cries, Between The Buried And Me, and Volbeat. Whew. Wish me luck.

In Flames is good. I prefer their older stuff like Clayman and Whoracle, but you can't go wrong with them either way.

...Yeah, I'm enjoying Siren Charms a lot. It's just that, at the moment, I got too many albums at once. Going through the lot of them is a bit of an unexpected challenge. :ill:

Back