What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
Goddam is Evil Empire a great album. I randomly got "Roll Right" in my head today at work, came home and had to listen to the album.

It's pretty great, but their first album is way better, I think it's one of the greatest albums ever. 👍

Speaking of that, it's hard to believe Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails came out all the way back in 1989. I mean that album blows anything away that's coming out today, it doesn't sound that old I guess. Great concert by the way, if any of you ever get a chance to see them, do it. They aren't my favorite band, but that's probably one of the best concerts I've been to, and I've been to a bunch.

My favorite Stones Song:

Speaking of concerts, another one of my best, probably the best, is seeing Roger Waters in the 3rd row from the stage in 1998, absolutely great. He played all of the old Pink Floyd stuff from Animals, Meddle, wish you were here etc, not just stuff from The Wall. I was blown alway.

Animals and Meddle are my two favorite Floyd Albums, so here's one from each. :cheers:

Speaking of that, it's hard to believe Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails came out all the way back in 1989. I mean that album blows anything away that's coming out today, it doesn't sound that old I guess. Great concert by the way, if any of you ever get a chance to see them, do it. They aren't my favorite band, but that's probably one of the best concerts I've been to, and I've been to a bunch.
I could have sworn Trent said he was done touring several years ago. I guess that didn't happen, eh? :lol:

this is something I have loved for a very long time, I can explain the beauty of it but I don't think I need to.

ooh yeah, all the respect of the old school and the reason to still play it. One of the best, long live the
yard birds.

Last edited:
this is what i get for being bored on youtube:

i get weird and kinda nsfw music videos where a girl falls in love with her guitar

John Chibadura - Seiko. I really should put this in a spoiler to help the page load quicker for phone users but hardly anyone else can be bothered to do this so I gave up.

AS - credited here to The Three Sounds but I know it as a Gene Harris solo track.

Last edited:
I literally have this on repeat. Always been into electronic music, then Stranger Things got me listening to Synthwave. I'm 100% a rocker though, so put Synthwave and Rock together and this is perfection.

Sort of a follow-up of my last post. Not sure if anyone here knows how the two are linked, but an explanation is given in the description on the video page.

And here's an interesting take on one of the songs by a Depeche Mode founding member:

Back