What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,974 comments
My moods can change rapidly so I jump from this pendrive to that pendrive until I settle in, then I like to share what I'm grooving with to strangers on the net ;)

This is probably one of my favorite bands. I think they were definitely one of the most talented bands back in the day, and probably one of the most underrated and forgotten bands. Eric Clapton said this is the one band he wish he could of joined the most. For several years there they were one of the biggest names around, they were actually supposed to headline Woodstock. You can see a lot of their live performances on you tube. They all were talented instrumentally, and 3-4 of them could all sing excellent, and some of there harmonics and the way they sang together, are right up there with The Beach Boys.

It's not for everyone, but I think it's great chilled out music. Great story songs. One boy from Arkansas and four from Canada, make up The Band. 👍

This is probably one of my favorite bands. I think they were definitely one of the most talented bands back in the day, and probably one of the most underrated and forgotten bands. Eric Clapton said this is the one band he wish he could of joined the most. For several years there they were one of the biggest names around, they were actually supposed to headline Woodstock. You can see a lot of their live performances on you tube. They all were talented instrumentally, and 3-4 of them could all sing excellent, and some of there harmonics and the way they sang together, are right up there with The Beach Boys.

It's not for everyone, but I think it's great chilled out music. Great story songs. One boy from Arkansas and four from Canada, make up The Band. 👍

I can't remember not loving The Band. I actually got Levon to sign a copy of Music From Big Pink the year that he died--a copy I'd tried to get him to sign previously, unsuccessfully, perhaps because it had already been signed by Robbie, or maybe I'm just reading into that a little too much.

Edit: Just realized the post above was my own--I guess that's what I get for responding to a quote not on the most recent page, thus flagging that page as read. Apologies.

As much as I'll miss Bowie and others who have passed recently (and plenty not so recently), no losses have or will hit me as hard as Chris.

Edit: Just thinking about it made me forget to add my text color.

Last edited:
Here's one of my favorite songs from the best Seattle band ever. It has some cool older footage of Layne. 👍

This is one of my favorite Maiden songs, and the best driving song of all time :)

And a couple from the Misfits, because the Misfits kick ass. :cheers:

I'd also like to recommend Eyes Of Them All from Andy Knauf's The Party album but there are no videos on YT yet.

New Kiesza song

When my best friend Alice passed away nearly a year and a half ago, her white electric guitar was passed along to me. In her memory and because I love her so much, I promised myself that I would not let it sit in its case collecting dust. I was going to play the hell out of it, just as she would have done. So that’s what I’m doing. Inspired by her and all of you, I am absolutely ecstatic to be able to start off this new chapter with my new song, Dearly Beloved.

Gotta love the fuzz solos:

My 1st downloaded song of the year. If you think these guys are british, aussies, or americans, well, YOU ARE WRONG!. This a band 100%...
producto-peruano.png
made_in_peru_country_product_label_flag_dinner_plate-r11ccb6bbf21f45729792b8fea72c7f4a_ambb0_8byvr_324.jpg

Back