What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,969 comments
This thread needs an exemption from the double post rule. In the first post on this page by @Vince, I liked the Abba song, but didn't care for the Fleetwood Mac song, but I liked the post anyway. Half support.

And in the post below by @prousonhairy, I like the middle song of the three that he posted. I would have given a like to Goodbye Horses - Q Lazzarus, but I didn't care for the other two songs.

Anyway enough ranting.

Either someone posted a song from the album on the rating thread, or they posted here and I was compelled to listen, but I enjoyed it and decided to buy the album, which I'm finally listening to now because I couldn't remember why I bought it. :P

Been listening to some Pinegrove today. A friend discovered them a couple of months ago. Needless to say, he is a good friend. This band is so unique and in a good way. I'm sure it takes a certain taste in musical interests to like these guys, but it they are pretty damn talented musicians.

Lido Shuffle played on the radio while I was out, so when I got home I had to listen to the album. Also realized I don't have it on CD, so I promptly ordered it after finding out it wasn't available at my go-to record store.

Georgia, Lowdown, It's Over, Lido Shuffle...just a fantastic album.

....I've been catching up on the 2nd season of Amazon's Bosch, and became hooked on its opening song. So, naturally I had to find out more about it. Here it is:

I'm usually more into guitar-heavy music but man, when a song gets stuck in your head, it stays stuck in your head, like, forever.

Back