What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,974 comments
This is one of my favorite videos..well, because, drummer. This never gets old to me.

A better one of him. Steve Moore aka "The Mad Drummer"

Oh, and how could I forget this funny 🤬...The Dan Band

On a more serious note, I first heard this song at a NASCAR race a few weeks ago and have loved it ever since.

Last edited:
Mastodon's new album and it's damn good. Only Show Yourself disappoints. I mean, it's baf, but it's very average. My highlights are Jaguar God and Steambreather. Roots Remain, Andromeda and Sultan's Curse are really good and the rest are very solid.

I grew up in Kentucky, so bluegrass is in my blood. This song is on my PS3 Playlist. This is the best version of Danny Boy ever recorded, I just wish the recording was of a better quality.

Language warning:

I hate rap, but I could really like Eminem. But not the Eminem in those songs.

I wish he would keep to story telling and singing. I love his raw singing voice.

This is my favorite song by him, it is on my playlist. I once met a young Brit teenager at a party, he was into rap and loved Eminem. I told him this was my favorite song by him, and he was shocked, and said it was "very dark". Well, I guess it is, the first few times I heard it it would bring tears to my eyes. But I love any art that can evoke emotion. I cried when I saw "Beaches" too.

Warning: Language, Adult situations

I watched this performance live on the Grammys. It is phenomenal and references the song above.

I have an odd taste in music. I saw this guy perform last year at an Elton John concert and I've been listening to his stuff since.

Getting coffee this morning, Eminence Front played over the PA in the shop and I overheard a couple guys arguing over whether it was The Who or Peter Gabriel; how do you get Peter Gabriel from that? I politely interrupted to say it was indeed The Who, and it appeared on It's Hard. Anyway, I put the album on as soon as I got home. :P

Back