What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,969 comments

Man, it's been a while since I've listened to Solution .45. I really need to pick up one of their albums. I WILL listen to some of my Scar Symmetry albums though since I have the first three. I've always really liked Christian's singing. Not only can the dude growl, but his clean vocals surprise you with how good they are.

Man, it's been a while since I've listened to Solution .45. I really need to pick up one of their albums. I WILL listen to some of my Scar Symmetry albums though since I have the first three. I've always really liked Christian's singing. Not only can the dude growl, but his clean vocals surprise you with how good they are.

Yeah, I think I will get the first one on Amazon and it comes with the MP3s to stream on Amazon. The second one is only available from Amazon on vinyl with the free MP3 option. And the third one has a bit of mark-up from Amazon.

I 🤬 love Bob Mould, Sugar and Hüsker Dü. Copper Blue is just a phenomenal album.

He also contributed to the Golden Palominos album Drunk With Passion (scroll up for a track from that album with vocals from Michael Stipe), singing lead on "Dying From The Inside Out".

Back