What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,451 comments
  • 1,799,385 views
Major language warning on this one guys! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

 
Last edited:
I was in the mood for something heavy.

 

Trippy. I've just been listening to this:



Michael Stipe on lead vocals. Did three[?] tracks on that album. He appeared on a later album from them as well, singing lead again.

 
Last edited:
That video has always done it for me. Nina in coal black eye shadow and matching leather pants. I may need a cold shower.

...


 
That video has always done it for me. Nina in coal black eye shadow and matching leather pants. I may need a cold shower.

...




Nina still looks good.Is that the same Tim Bogert who passed away last month?
 
Nina still looks good.Is that the same Tim Bogert who passed away last month?
The very same. Also of Vanilla Fudge and Cactus.

:indiff:
 
The very same. Also of Vanilla Fudge and Cactus.

:indiff:

I didn't know him and Googled his name,that's when I saw it that he passed away. 27/08/'44 - 13/01/'21.
 
Not my favourite music in the world, but the lyrics are very timely...

 
Gorgeous take on a piece from a spectacular talent (Tom Waits) by another spectacular talent (Peter Gabriel). The tune--"In The Neighborhood"--starts at about 1:43, but it's really nice to hear PG talk about it.

 
Last edited:


I've been waiting a while for this one. I'm taking my "first breath" with this one before I check out "Forevermore". I don't think I'll absorb it all on my first sitting but that's okay.
 
Utterly beguiling...

 
Back