What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,979 comments
The undisputed truth - smiling faces (its funny the group is called that way, because there are some serious truths in this song.) and yes i found this song in GTA.

"beware of the handshake that hides a snake"
"smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend"

Last edited:
An enjoyable cover of a Jerry Garcia tune that never fails to put a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Gorgeous video for a gorgeous tune.

Edit: Maybe post the video, Rex.

:dunce:

Last edited:
Slaughter To Prevail's new Album just dropped. Waited so long for this and it didn't dissapoint.

The great Adam F. Essential drum and bass.

Dude! What a tune! I am a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Hardcore/Jungle/Drum 'n' Bass from this period as it was all kicking off when I was growing up in Bristol. Great to hear this track again, it's such a classic. Adam F never failed to disappoint.

I will return your serve with what I am listening to now...

Rue
Dude! What a tune! I am a huuuuuuuuuge fan of Hardcore/Jungle/Drum 'n' Bass from this period as it was all kicking off when I was growing up in Bristol. Great to hear this track again, it's such a classic. Adam F never failed to disappoint.

I will return your serve with what I am listening to now...

Being born in 1991 myself I missed a lot of this as it happened but I suppose it’s never too late to catch up as I’ve been doing the past years. Bittersweet perhaps. Must’ve been cool to been around there, also with all the trip-hop.

Beautiful record, thoroughly enjoyable. One of Photek’s monikers I see, hadn’t heard it before though.

To continue the theme:

No one's going to like this one, but I can't get it out of my head...

Last edited:
Back