What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,814 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
KMFDM - Anarchy
Nine Inch Nails - That's What I Get

Pies?
 
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction (NIN Remix)
 
The Proclaimers - I Would Walk 500 Miles

Good enough for a trip down memory lane I'd say.
 
Fear Factory - No One

My sixth most favorite of FF songs :cool:
 
Great song there 'Viper'. 👍 I've been wanting to downl... erm... purchase that one. :p


Was listening to Frederick Chopin - The Entertainer

Now listening to Queen - Under Pressure
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Great song there 'Viper'. 👍 I've been wanting to downl... erm... purchase that one. :p

Thats a great music video also. ;)

Mushroomhead - Sun Doesnt Rise
 
Hey now, hey now - Crowded house
 
The White Stripes - Ball and Biscuit, again. Guitar and drums, nothing else. Rock and roll at its most primal. I'm really really starting to love this album, Elephant.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The White Stripes - Ball and Biscuit, again. Guitar and drums, nothing else. Rock and roll at its most primal. I'm really really starting to love this album, Elephant.

I started to like them a lot too for their interesting videos, Check them out if you haven't.

Nick
zombie.gif
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
I started to like them a lot too for their interesting videos, Check them out if you haven't.
Believe it or not, I found out about the Stripes without the aid of MTV, which I haven't watched in years. I'll have to look into them.

Jack and Meg White make the Strokes look like a bunch of fake nancies. The Strokes wish they were this cool, let alone anything like this intelligent and interesting.
 
DJ Tiesto - Trance Energy X-Mix 2001
 
U2 - All I Want Is You
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
The White Stripes - Ball and Biscuit, again. Guitar and drums, nothing else. Rock and roll at its most primal.

I like that as well, heard The Hardest Button to Button?

The clip is very cool too. 👍
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Believe it or not, I found out about the Stripes without the aid of MTV, which I haven't watched in years. I'll have to look into them.

Jack and Meg White make the Strokes look like a bunch of fake nancies. The Strokes wish they were this cool, let alone anything like this intelligent and interesting.

Being a little uniformed about this group I tried to find info on them, finding little what I was looking for. Are they brother and sister? Or are they a couple? Or neither?

Nick
zombie.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back