What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,820 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to the main site and click on the downloads button.

Dumbarse.

Funeral For A Friend - Bullet Theory
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Just go to the main site and click on the downloads button.

Dumbarse.

Funeral For A Friend - Bullet Theory

But I suxx at links.

3 Doors Down - Here Without You.
 
Strongbad - Strong Badia National Anthem

[edit]:grumpy:[/edit]
 
Haha.

Marilyn Manson - The Dope Show

I might be able to go to one of his concerts on Wednesday, I hope.
 
Make sure you don't get trampled by a bunch of goths.

A Perfect Circle - The Outsider

It's, different :odd:
 
Meh i'll be going with a few, I can belive the **** they've been talking about. I'm just going in baggy combats and a Tool hoodie **** knows what they'l be wearing.

Iron Maiden - From here to enternity
 
Originally posted by MistaY
I'm just going in baggy combats and a Tool hoodie **** knows what they'l be wearing.

:odd:

The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button
 
You know a hooded top thing, with a pocket thing.
013109TL.gif

But mine is a different one from that.

Soul Coughing - Misinformed
 
I know what a hoodie is fool, I just found it wierd you were going to a Marylin Manson show with a Tool hoodie.

Wearing any dark makeup?

SOAD - I-E-A-I-O-E-A whatever the **** it is.
 
What? you expect everyone to wear Marilyn Manson stuff? I don't even really like him that much. But it's just his live shows are meant to be awesomes.

Filter - Take a Picture

I'm not a woman, so I don't wear makeup.

Also, moshpits are fun.
 
Robbie Williams - Supreme

I only got this song so I could envision the video it has. Ahh, those were the days of racing...
 
Mushroomhead - Mother Machine Gun
 
Limp Bizkit - Creamer

cool song!
 
Limp Bizkit - Head for the barricade
 
I'm listening to the rant Dave Despain made on the final live episode of 'Wind Tunnel'. Fastastic stuff. :cool:
 
hitman sammy sam- stepdad (HILARIOUS!!)
 
Bang Bang Bang - Group X


Most hilarious song ever.
 
Originally posted by Acidman
Bang Bang Bang - Group X


Most hilarious song ever.

Is that off the Kill Bill soundtrack?
 
K'nocturnal- The Way I Am
 
Cassius - The Sound Of Violence

Edit: Now listening to Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - Mosquito Song.
 
Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back