What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,826 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Actually no, they are ex-husband and wife.
Yes, that's correct. They are purposely pretty ambiguous about it, but his real name is John something-or-other, not White. Meg, the drummer, is really named Meg White. He took the stage name Jack White when they got married.

This is actually their 4th album. I had heard of them before but never really looked into them. But I picked this one up on the strength of Seven Nation Army and Hardest Button, and there is a lot of other great songs on it. I'll probably work my way through the other 3 albums also.
 
Originally posted by Concept
Simple Plan - Perfect

You don't sound like the person that listens to that punrock/pop crap.

Anyways, Staind - How about you.
 
Lucy Pearl Ft. Snoop Dogg & Q-Tip: You
 
K'nocturnal: The Way I Am
 
Fear Factory - Burn (Flashpoint remix)

Nice techno remix :cool:
 
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (With Metallica) - Carol Of The Bells

This song is awesome, it's like heavy metal Christmas music.
 
Eve Six - Promise
 
They Might Be Giants - How Can I Sing Like A Girl?
 
Fear Factory - Hi-Tech Hate

This song is ****ing hardcore and superb :eek: :trouble: :cool:
 
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

Now: System Of A Down - Roulette

Something about these simple songs makes me feel good. Hmm.
 
Homestar Runner - Everybody Knows It

Thirty five seconds of pure musical genius.
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Homestar Runner - Everybody Knows It

Thirty five seconds of pure musical genius.

Link me please.

Do you have the link to the FGHGGHDS song?

(Whatever the **** it is)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back