What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane - It's Too Late To Turn (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
 
Smashing Pumpkins- Bullet With Buttefly Wings

"billy corigan smashing pumpkins. homer simpson smiling politely"
 
I've been listening to a lot of Audioslave lately; Getaway Car is a great song.
 
U2- Where The Streets Have No Name
 
Guns n Roses- Knockin On Heavens Door
 
Guns n Roses- Knockin On Heavens Door
 
Originally posted by gt4
Guns n Roses- Knockin On Heavens Door

That's such a great song I really think it deserves being posted twice. :D


Listening to: Benny Benassi - Satisfaction

This is one of those songs that when I first heard it I was like "What the hell...?"
Now I can't say I despise it that much.
 
Denis Leary - Im an A**hole
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Denis Leary - Im an A**hole

👍 That song rules

QOTSA - Song For The Dead = awesome drums 👍
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Not again? :p

APC - The Outsider

That song's the ****!!, also "Pet". ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
That song's the ****!!, also "Pet". ;)

APC - Gravity ;) The entire album just plain rules.

APC - The Package now.
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
They Might Be Giants - They'll Need A Crane
👍 👍 👍 Three big thumbs up! Great pop from the Twin Quasars of Rock & Roll.

Steven Bennett - Tuesday Blues. Great acoustic picking.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
APC - Gravity ;) The entire album just plain rules.

APC - The Package now.
I agree, the album is an instant classic. Also,
APC - The Hollow (accoustic)
APC - Three Libras (accoustic)
;)
 
Everlast & Santana - Put Your Lights On
 
Aphex Twin - Beucephalis Bouncing Ball
Motograter - Suffocate

;)
 
Filter - Hey man nice shot
E40 - Hifey
 
Originally posted by 1mic
Filter - Hey man nice shot

I had no idea that song was by Filter! I liked Take a Picture better.
 
yea i finally found it after typing in tons of words in yahoo...
its the song i was asking about on the e55 amg vs cobra svt thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back