What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
U2 - Where the streets have no name

that song kicks ***

U2- With Or Without You
 
I JUST finished listening to With or Without You 👍

But now back to KoRn

KoRn - Deep Inside
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
A Perfect Circle - Pet 👍
Yep. Also,
Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky
Pink Floyd - comfortably numb
A Perfect Circle - Thinking of you
A Perfect Circle - Vanishing
;)
 
world tour washington
punk
indigo
sublime -Ferry Corsten
 
Mindles zombies that call me up with their computer problems :(
 
Morphine - Buena
 
2 x 80mm fans @ low voltage (about 2000rpm)
1 x Volcano 12 heatsink fan @ 4000rpm.

No winamp.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Morphine - Buena

Wow, that's probably one of the best band names I've ever heard.
 
Nirvana- The Man Who Sold The World
 
Temple Of The Dog- Say hello To Heaven.

for anyone whos never heard this and likes chris cornell i highly recomend it
 
Originally posted by Zrow
Wow, that's probably one of the best band names I've ever heard.

And one of the best bands ever.

Kompressor - Brush Your Teeth

Brush your teeth before you go to school or all of your friends will say you smell like stool.
 
Kompressor - Adding Up Numbers

7 PLUS 8 EQUALS 15 ADDING UP NUMBERS IS VERY UPLIFTING ADDING UP NUMBERS!!!11!!1

It's too stupid!!!
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
A Perfect Circle - Blue

:D :D
Well, between are post's we almost have the whole album. :D
Well, I'll try to fill in the rest, since the whole album is incredible.

APC - The Package
APC - The Noose
APC - The Nurse Who Loved Me
APC - Lullaby;)
 
Originally posted by gt4
Alice in Chains- Would
I agree to the fullest, great band, great song. ;)
 
Originally posted by Zrow
Kompressor - Adding Up Numbers

7 PLUS 8 EQUALS 15 ADDING UP NUMBERS IS VERY UPLIFTING ADDING UP NUMBERS!!!11!!1

It's too stupid!!!

Bahahahaha, I've sucked you into the Kompressor scene. You'll never get out.

You'll never listen to Maroon 5 again.

Kompresor - Vitamins Are Good. :rotfl:
 
hehe Alice in chains didnt make a song thats not worth listening to.

Alice In Chains- Man in the Box
 
Originally posted by gt4
hehe Alice in chains didnt make a song thats not worth listening to.

Alice In Chains- Man in the Box
I see your "Man in the Box", and I raise you a "Rooster". ;)
 
I'll see your Rooster(my personal fav by the way) and raise you an Angry Chair and Them Bones.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Bahahahaha, I've sucked you into the Kompressor scene. You'll never get out.

You'll never listen to Maroon 5 again.

Kompresor - Vitamins Are Good. :rotfl:

Maroon 5 is better than you. Actually, I haven't listened to them in quite a while, but they are still quite good.
 
Finally back after 3 weeks in the wilderness with a craped-itself-PC:banghead:

have listened to:
The Cult - Pure Cult (best of)
The Doors - The best of
Damn Yankees - Dont Tread
Def Leppard - High n' dry
Linkin Park - Meterora
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back