What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,994 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantera - Sandblasted skin
 
Originally posted by gt4
I'll see your Rooster(my personal fav by the way) and raise you an Angry Chair and Them Bones.
Nice, but how about Frogs, and Rotten Apple?;)
 
hmmmmm well i only have dirt/facelift so ive never heard those songs, but i will see those and riase them a Junkhead and a Drug of Choice
 
Originally posted by gt4
hmmmmm well i only have dirt/facelift so ive never heard those songs, but i will see those and riase them a Junkhead and a Drug of Choice
Drug of Choice is my favorite AIC song. ;)
 
cool. i got my mini AIC marathon playing now for over 12 hours.
 
Heres the playlist

Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Down In A Hole
Drug Of Choice
Junkhead
Dirt
God Smack
Intro(Dream Sequence)
Hate To Feel
Would
We Die Young
Sea Of Sorrow
Bleed The Freak
I can't Remember
Love, Hate, Love
Sunshine
Put You Down
Confusion
I Know Something(Bout You)
Real Thing
Angry Chair
Grind
Heaven Beside You
I stay Away
Man In The Box
Rooster
Them Bones
 
Didnt DJ Sammy do a remake this year?
 
There's been heaps of remakes of it this year

Cypress Hill - Rock Superstar
 
dj skribble-hotsauce
 
Meatloaf - Bat out of hell
 
Meatloaf - Paradise by the dashboard light
 
the chatter of my classmates in my science class

(wow my first post i think ive ever made from my school)
 
Still listening to the same playlist now its on Angry Chair
 
The Carl Stalling Project - musical scores from the 1940s-50s Looney Tunes, from the original recordings by the Warner Brothers Orchestra.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Pantera - Cemetary Gates 👍
👍 👍
Also, ****ing Hostile. ;)
 
Godsmack- I ******g Hate you
 
Beastie Boys - Groove Holmes
 
Mushroomhead - Kill Tomorrow
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesnt Rise
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Papa Roach - Last Resort

Wow, quite old.

Old, and a direct rip off of Iron Maiden's "Ghengis Kahn"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back