What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,008 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished listening to them. :odd:

I didn't think anyone but me listend to I'll Nino (Thats one of there worst ones too :yuck: )
 
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Supertramp - The Fools Overture
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
Why the **** does APC rule so ****ing much??!

Me = stole speakers from other computer and listening to 13th Step.
 
Chevelle - Send The Pain Below.

Why do depressing/suicidal songs appeal to me so much?
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Ill Nino - How Can I Live
Ill Nino - What Comes Around

Also, Cobra, Depressing songs, if created with serious intent, tend to have more passion. Thus, they tend to apeal to me more IMHO. Furthermore, I cannot stress enough, the greatness of the "Thirteenth Step". Seriously, go buy it. ;)

Edit: I would like to add my favorite Chevelle song, Forfeit.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Ill Nino - What Comes Around

Also, Cobra, Depressing songs, if created with serious intent, tend to have more passion. Thus, they tend to apeal to me more IMHO. Furthermore, I cannot stress enough, the greatness of the "Thirteenth Step". Seriously, go buy it. ;)

I already have it on my hdd, but shoosh ;)

Tenacious D - Karate

Jimi Hendrix - All along a watchtower.
 
Tool - Aenema.

"Any ****ing time, any ****ing day, learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay!"

Sometimes I think Tool's lyrics are a bit/pure nonsense, but then again, bah. I love them. Tool offically rules. 👍
 
I don't know what I want to listen to so I'll just set Winamp to shuffle and see what it comes up with.
 
A Perfect Circle - Orestes.

Go Winamp shuffle! w00t!
 
Catch 22 - Supernothing
 
Pastor Troy - What, what, when, where
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back