What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inucubus - I Wish You Were Here
 
Incubus - Aqueous Transmission
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Tool - Aenema.

"Any ****ing time, any ****ing day, learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay!"

Sometimes I think Tool's lyrics are a bit/pure nonsense, but then again, bah. I love them. Tool offically rules. 👍
Good song, and the lyrics that Maynard usually write are very abstract. They are usually relatively simple concepts, that are told through a sureal, and abstract way. It's poetry, and it is best enjoyed by thinking of it as more of a story told through brief images IMO.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Deftones - Passenger
Good call, Rumple. 👍 Maynard is on that track, I think I'll listen to that now. ;)
 
I'm actually listening to a demo my band and I recorded. We actually made my drums sound decent; I'm quite happy.
 
N.O.R.E. ft/ The Neptunes- Put 'Em Up
 
Metallica - Fight fire with fire
Metallica - Ride the lightning
 
Chopsuey - System of a Down
 
Andre Nikatina - Ayo for Yayo again... I just love this song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back