What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Oh Bee - Cannibus
 
Originally posted by millencolin
feeder - just a day

👍 👍 👍 Feeder rock ass. I'm listening to "Just The Way I'm Feeling" right now :D
 
Stereophonics album - You gotta go there to come back.

At the moment it's at - I miss you now.
 
Guns N' Roses - Sweet child o' mine
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Parabola
Great song, with an equally great video. 👍

Tool - 46 and 2 ;)
 
Naoki Underground- Insertion

The full version of course
 
Metallica - Whiskey In A Jar.

Very catchy riff, chorus and solo. 👍
 
Soundgarden -Black Hole Sun

This is one of the greatest songs ever written no matter what anyone else says.
 
Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand
 
eh theres plenty of people who do ALOT more(i think it was rumple who did the 60+ korn songs) and im just sharing how great i think soundgarden is.

Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back