What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,012 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold - Don't Belong
 
A Perfect Circle - Pet

The boogeymen are coming, the boogeymen are coming!
 
Tool - Flood

Now will he Real Manyard please stand up and put one of those fingers on each hand up :D
 
R.E.M. - The end of the world as we know it

-leonard Bernstein-
 
Santana - Put your lights on :D
 
Holy ****, I'm listening to Incubus too. I absolutely hate them. I should turn it off. And delete all of their songs.

Click.
 
Bt - Running Down the Up Way :D
 
Soundtrack - The Crow
 
AC/DC - Misstress for Christmas
 
Incubus - Drive

..and my cpu fan running at 5818rpm, so loud :( But that's the price you pay for trying to maintain a cpu clock 600mhz over standard 👍
 
Virvana - I wish I could eat your cancer . . .
 
Mudvayne - Death Blooms
V.A.S.T - Pretty When You Cry
;)
 
Bobby Gaylor - Suicide Song

You should like, get on msn or I'll kick your arse.
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Crackerman.

I should like, get on MSN to kick your arse.
 
Sasha and Digweed - East Coast
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Down
Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden.

They rule! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back