Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,744 Stone Temple Pilots - Glide Rumple, get a new song!
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,747 Einhander - Breakthrough
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,749 Originally posted by Cobraboy Tool - Aenema Click to expand... That's Ænima, dumbface. KoRn - Falling Away From Me Click to expand... Eww. KMFDM - Moron
Originally posted by Cobraboy Tool - Aenema Click to expand... That's Ænima, dumbface. KoRn - Falling Away From Me Click to expand... Eww. KMFDM - Moron
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Dec 21, 2003 #4,750 Originally posted by Race Idiot That's Ænima, dumbface. Click to expand... You try working a twelve hour shift, sleeping in till 11:30ama and then finding that bloody AE thing. Dumbface! Audioslave - Getaway Car
Originally posted by Race Idiot That's Ænima, dumbface. Click to expand... You try working a twelve hour shift, sleeping in till 11:30ama and then finding that bloody AE thing. Dumbface! Audioslave - Getaway Car
Rumple Foreskin Messages 9,899 Dec 21, 2003 #4,751 Originally posted by Race Idiot Rumple, get a new song! Click to expand... I'm not going to say Tool - Eulogy even though thats what I am listening to--again.
Originally posted by Race Idiot Rumple, get a new song! Click to expand... I'm not going to say Tool - Eulogy even though thats what I am listening to--again.
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,753 Initial D - Phantom Skyline You never saw me post this.
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Dec 21, 2003 #4,754 I saw you post that. Tool - Forty Six and Two just finishing.... Coldplay - In My Place
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,755 Jay& Silent Bob Strike Back - ****, **** song
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,756 Soul Coughing - Circles
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,760 Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kenichiro Fukui - Battle Theme (Final Fantasy VI)
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Dec 21, 2003 #4,763 Feeder - Opaque 6000th Post. Woo.
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Dec 22, 2003 #4,767 Tool - Eulogy a bit tired? A Perfect Circle - The Noose But I'm more then just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends....to the dead
Tool - Eulogy a bit tired? A Perfect Circle - The Noose But I'm more then just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends....to the dead