What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,994 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiuchi Rina - kaze no nai de dakishimete.

Kick The Can Crew - E.L.E.M.E.N.T.S.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - No Quarter

This Led Zep cover 'effing 0wnz!
Yes it does. I hate to say it, but I think it's actually better than the original IMO.

Coal Chamber, featuring Ozzy - Feed the Monkey
Meshuggah - Spasm ;)
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
My sister trying to play trombone. :(

Stuff a bannana in it.
:D

I listened to.
Foo Fighters - One by one
Incubus - Make yourself
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yes it does. I hate to say it, but I think it's actually better than the original IMO.

Coal Chamber, featuring Ozzy - Feed the Monkey
Meshuggah - Spasm ;)
The Tool cover is better. You get an extra 4 minutes of Tool soloage!

Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing
 
Im listening to lot's of stuff. The band's are...New found glory, Millencolin, Sex pistols, Feeder, Ludacris, ACDC, Nebula the're's another band but I forget there name and Im getting anoyed trying to remember:banghead:
 
Oh sum41 and Im still trying to remember the other band!
 
GOLD FINGER SINGS THE SONG THAT IM THINKING OF! Finally.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Pushit (Live)
My favorite Tool song!!! Shannon, you have good taste.

Tool - Spasm
Deride - First Round Knockout ;)
 
Nirvana - Lithium (if that's how you spell it...)
 
bleh english music doesnt excite me as much anymore =/

playing: Folder5 - Koi no kakera (featuring moe)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
My favorite Tool song!!! Shannon, you have good taste.
Yes, it certainly is different to the studio version. I have them both on my Winamp playlist one after the other so it's nice to go from the 10 minute studio version to the 14 minute live version. :)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Yes, it certainly is different to the studio version. I have them both on my Winamp playlist one after the other so it's nice to go from the 10 minute studio version to the 14 minute live version. :)
Yeah, I have it on my playlist the same way.

Tool - Disposition
Tool - Reflection (one of my favorites) ;)
 
Ministry of Sound - The Annual Spring 2003
 
Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2004
 
Ministry of Sound - The Chillout Sessions Autumn 2003
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Fear Factory - Shock.

I'd dig out my obselete CD to listen to it, but it's under about 30 other CD's,

Lostprophets - We Still Kill The Old Way

Heh, I have their latest album and it isn't even out yet. Heh heh.
 
Mike Oldfield - Tubular bells
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back