What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,002 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man-O-War - The crown and the ring
 
I've tried but it seems I'm in one of thoughs moods that I can't listen to anything... The only thing that seems to fit my mood now is Avril Lavigne - "I'm With You", "Losing Grip" and "Tomorrow". Err... :banghead: gotta try to sleep.

Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Some crappy christmas music.

Try... Elmo N' Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer or Mr. Garrison - Merry F__cking Christmas then.

Nick
ctree.gif
xmas.gif
 
Steve Vai - The audience is listening
 
I've got a plectrum signed by Steve Vai :D

Genesis - Los Endos ( good guitar by Steve Hackett)
 
Ministry of Sound - The Annual Mellenium edition. :D
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
I've got a plectrum signed by Steve Vai :D

nice one 👍 ...bastard (j/k) :D

Joe Satriani - Flying in a blue dream
 
N.O.R.E. & The Neptunes- Put Em Up
 
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter

EDIT: Stupid double-posting. I'm, listening to Death Cab For Cutie - Styrofoam Plates next.
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - I Like Dirt
 
Skid row - Frozen
 
Orbital - Petrol;)
 
Ministry of Sound - Trance Nation 2003
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back