What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,976 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - The Package

I absolutely love the use of snare drum in this song, particulary between 4:00 and 4:50 👍
 
Clicking from my receiver as it displays Overload... :irked: :banghead:

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif
 
Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, Chingy, etc...-Shorty Put It On The Floor
 
DJ Tiesto - Magik 7 - Live in Los Angeles
 
The Ataris - Boys Of Summer

I'm in the mood for summer songs...
 
You suck.

Masahiro Ando - Moon Over The Castle

I'm in the mood for Gran Turismo songs...
 
The Police - Roxanne

I get a kick out of this song. :D
I loved when they ran the chorus of it when Dennis Miller finished up an edition of "Weekend Update" on SNL.
 
Coldplay - Clocks
 
bone thug and harmony- mo' murda
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Coldplay - Clocks
Great song, especially the live version.
Coldplay - Politik ;)
 
Dashboard Confessional - A Mark. A Mission. A Brand. A Scar. (whole album)
 
Meshuggah - Spasm;)
 
^ You're a tool!!! :p

Kosheen - Hide You (awesome song - also in fifa 2003)
Coolio - Fantastic Voyage
The Fugees - If I Ruled The World
Bone Thugs N Harmony - War
Cypress Hill - Lightning Strikes
Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzic
DJ Quicksilver - Embrace
 
Tool - Spasm;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back