What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - 11;)
 
Tool - 46 and 2;)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Tool - Eulgoy

Bastard!

On the way to work I was listening to Mer de noms and 13th step.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Bastard!

On the way to work I was listening to Mer de noms and 13th step.
Both good albums IMO.

Lamb of God - Black Label ;)
 
I haven't listened to 13th step much, to me it seems like a solo album by Maynard.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I haven't listened to 13th step much, to me it seems like a solo album by Maynard.
On the contrary, there are a few songs with very little Maynard. It's a very soothing album compared to Mer De Noms, but if you enjoyed MDN, then you will like 13th step IMO. ;)
 
Incubus - Nice to know you
 
Lostprophets - We still kill the old way
 
U2 - New Year's Day
 
Dashboard Confessional - Ghost Of A Good Thing.
 
DJ XO - Sharpest cutz (webradio show on BassDrive)
 
Green Day - Dookie
 
Shadows Fall - Destroyer of senses;)
 
T00L - Prison sex.


This song is offically scary once I found out about the lyrics. :sick:
 
System Of A Down - Suite-Pee
 
Van Halen - Poundcake
 
Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
 
Originally posted by Tomski
Orbital - Halcyon on and on :)
Good song 👍, but do you know:
Orbital - Petrol ;)
 
P.E.T.R.O.L by Orbital.. It's not one of my favourites.

Anyway happy new year! :D

Going out with a BANG! :)

LFO: Freak ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back