What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,785 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spineshank - New Disease

I'm sure i've heard this on a videogame before, maybe dave mirra bmx? can't remember.
 
The sound of DDR still ringing in my ears.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Spineshank - New Disease

I'm sure i've heard this on a videogame before, maybe dave mirra bmx? can't remember.

It was on some snowboarding game. . . I remember playing the demo at Wal-Mart.

Spineshank - The Height of Callousness ( 2nd best song by them)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
It was on some snowboarding game. . . I remember playing the demo at Wal-Mart.

Spineshank - The Height of Callousness ( 2nd best song by them)

Yeah, I think I must have played the same demo. I just can't remember what game, or what console it was.

Static X - All in wait
 
I remember now that it was a snowboarding demo that either came with Tony Hawk 3, Dave Mirra 2, or some other sports title like that.

Spineshank - Asthmatic
 
Haha, V_M, you brought back the horse lady!

I have a big bag of apples here for her if you want. :p

Spineshank - Violent Moodswings
 
The Mars Volta - Drunkship Of Lanterns
 
AHHHHHHHH, you all listen to Spineshank! Noooo!!!

Junior Brown - Guitar Steel Blues
 
Fear Factory - Replica;)
 
Spineshank - New Disease
 
Lamb of God - Ruin

If you love Metal, you have got to check out this band.;)
 
Mushroomhead - The Dream Is Over
 
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
 
Metallica - The Unnamed Feeling

Saw the video clip to this today. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back