What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Bloody Wilson - The Festival of life :D
 
Some backstreet boy "singing." I don't know his name or even know if he is/was a backstreet boy.

Why must I be tortured with this noise. It's just some stupid beat with some guy saying something ridiculously cliched every few seconds.

ARGH!

The last good song I listened to was The Shins - Caring Is Creepy
 
Pink Floyd - Animals+
 
Sevendust - Enemy

Looks like I have found a very good metal band :trouble: :cool:

And this song is about antagonism :trouble:
 
Fear Factory - Hurt Conveyor

I just love this song cause this is among my most favorite of FF songs :cool:
 
Ceelo ft Timbaland- Ill Be Around
 
Extended Play.;)
 
Desmond Williams - Brooklyn Blues
(damn I love this song)
 
about a girl - Nirvana
 
Originally posted by Shannon
A Perfect Circle - Pet
Great song!

Tool - Spasm ;)
 
Stone Temple Pilots - All in The Suit That You Wear
 
Man who sold the world - Nirvana *clicks previous track*
 
David Coverdale/Jimmy Page - Coverdale-Page
 
Bent - matchbox20
 
Linkin park - somewhere I belong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back