What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
al greene-ill be around(whoa a throwback song!:lol: )
 
Everclear - So Much For the Afterglow.
 
barry white ft chris rock-basketball jones (yet another throwback!)
 
bill withers-lovely day (the joy of throwback songs :D)
 
ludacris-stand up(ah hell throw it in there with the throwbacks)
 
marvin gaye-mercy mercy me
 
marvin gaye-whats going on
 
al greene-aint no sunshine
 
Barry White-Cant Get Enough Of Your Love
 
Barry White- Shaft Theme Song
 
aretha franklin-RESPECT
 
lucy pearl-you
 
Stereophonics - Maybe tomorrow

nice tune :)
 
👎 Thumbsdown to your 'tar switch CondomBoy. 👎

Mudvayne - The End of All Things To Come
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
👎 Thumbsdown to your 'tar switch CondomBoy. 👎

Mudvayne - The End of All Things To Come

Whats wrong with it?

Eminem - Till I Collapse
 
It's rectangular, nasty colour on the car, and the chrome isn't even that shiny.

I dunno. I am just saying I am not a huge fan of it. But I know nothing.

Mudvayne - Prod
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
It's rectangular, nasty colour on the car, and the chrome isn't even that shiny.

I dunno. I am just saying I am not a huge fan of it. But I know nothing.

Yeah, thats the shape that my camera takes photos, 2048 x 1536.

The higher res version is much better though.
 
Originally posted by Shadow
Barry White- Shaft Theme Song
1) That's not Barry White, that's Isaac Hayes.

2) Do the people that actually care about this thread a favor - if you come back in and your last post is still at the bottom, edit the new song in to that post rather than making a new post. This isn't HMRCWG.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back