What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,955 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Digital Underground - Same Song
Eminem - Hellbound

and a bit of 15+ year old Hip Hop :D
Grandmaster and Melle Mel - White Lines(Donnt Donnt Do It)
 
Oh my God, Kidrock has a decent song!

Kidrock - Only God Knows Why

No, I'm serious, it's actually good. And it's actually Kidrock.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Oh my God, Kidrock has a decent song!

Kidrock - Only God Knows Why

No, I'm serious, it's actually good. And it's actually Kidrock.
Really! You can't be serious.........I mean, it's Kid Rock.....Well, I'll check it out, and report back. ;)
 
Godsmack - Serenity

I cant get enough of this song.
 
Paul Oakenfold - Tranceport

When you listen to this CD, you'll never know it was released in 1998. With anthems such as Cafe Del Mar, Rendezvous, Gamemaster, and my favorite: Someone. Highly recommended 👍
 
Radiohead - Hail to the Thief
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus. ;)
 
DJ Shadow - You Can't Go Home Again

This whole album is so awesome.
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
Lollipop Lust Kill - Personal Jesus.;)
I didn't realise there were so many covers of that song.........

Tool - Schism;)
 
Xzibit - Carry the Weight
:drool:
 
T00L - The grudge

T00L - Hush

Slowly becoming my favroite T00L songs. :)
 
George Thorogood - Bad to the bone
Steppen Wolf - Born to be wild
Thin Lizzy - Boys are back in town
Janis Joplin - Piece of my heart
 
Hey, my first post, anyway i'm listening to:

Skeletons of Society - by Slayer
My Plague - by Slipknot
Run to the Hills - by Iron Maiden
Metal Health - by Quiet Riot
and Raining Blood -by Slayer
(oh I almost forgot )
Leyes Narcos- by Brujeria


I'm all for the metal (and Rock)
 
^Welcome to gtp

Craig David - Fast Cars
 
Rammstein - Zwitter (ace song)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back