What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,974 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamtheater - When dream and day unite (CD)
 
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
 
Originally posted by gt4
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
Alice In Chains - Frogs

Great songs. 👍

Lamb of God - A Devil in Gods Country

Great Metal Band. If you love Metal, and haven't heard this band, you need to check them out.
;)
 
Temple Of The Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven

This song is awesome. I will forever be amazed at Chris Cornell's singing ability
 
Originally posted by gt4
Temple Of The Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven

This song is awesome. I will forever be amazed at Chris Cornell's singing ability

Agreed.

Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike;)
 
Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole

and hey where is la conner at in washington
 
Originally posted by gt4
Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole

and hey where is la conner at in washington

It's about an hour and a half north of Seattle.

Mudvayne - Cradle;)
 
Wu Tang - Protect ya neck
 
Alice In Chains - Drug Of Choice
 
Blue oyster cult - Don't fear the reaper


Also will be listening to H.I.M's version. :)
 
A Perfect Circle - The Noose

I got my super-duper awesome Grado SR80 headphones in the mail today. They truly are the world's finest headphones.
 
Gorilaz- Clint Eastwood
 
System of a Down - Toxcity (album)
Led Zepplin - The early years (album)

Ewww Newcarsel
 
Iced Earth - The Devil To Pay (Gettysburg 1863)
 
I'm listening to the australian idol consert, I can here it from the lounge room:mad: I hate australian idol!
 
:yuck:

Tornado of Souls - Megadeth
 
Originally posted by radicool02
I'm listening to the australian idol consert, I can here it from the lounge room:mad: I hate australian idol!
Heh, my mum's watching that. I've had to close the door and turn up Metallica - Enter Sandman to drown it out. I hate pop music, but the thing I hate more about the Idol series thingo is it is just a big scam by the recording industries to make a big wad of cash.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back