What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,976 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun lovin criminals - Fun Lovin Criminals.

Wow. Forgot I still had that song !
 
Astral Projection (Ft. DJ Jorg - Cosmic Ascension
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
They practically personify what pop is about. Catchy lyrics, repeated choruses, infectious melodies.

Pop is just a sub-genre of rock in my mind. It's ridiculous to classify music by genre because genres are so difficult to define. But to me, pop is about catchy lyrics, repeated choruses, and infectious melodies.
Well, I do kinda agree. However, TMBG, are too inventive, to be called Pop music. They have too many new ideas, and different ways of doing things, to be considered Pop, in my mind. Pop, is probably one of the hardest genre's to define, so I won't try to hard to explain it.......Pop just sucks........period, it's too easy to create, it has no longevity, and......it just sucks.......

Damageplan - Breathing New Life

Great new metal band. 👍 2 members from Pantera, and a great lead singer. If you haven't heard them before, you should check them out. ;)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Pushit (Live)
I get goosebumps everytime I listen to this song. I've heard it hundreds of times, but it never gets old. The live version is just a masterpiece, pure and simple. ;)
 
Paul Van Dyk - Another Way

(Just got a ton of Techno/Trance CD's and man, I don't think I'll sleep tonight. :D)
 
Paul Van Dyk - Words.

Ok this CD rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Van Dyk - Global
 
Story of the Year - Til the day I die
 
P.O.D.- School Of Hard Knocks
 
Zwischenstück 0:58 ATB Movin' Melodies Electronica/Dance

Ooh, that's cool, just copy/paste from itunes. Neat-o!


Easy way to decipher it,

ATB - Zwischenstück
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Paul Van Dyk - Another Way

(Just got a ton of Techno/Trance CD's and man, I don't think I'll sleep tonight. :D)

I hate you man.....send some of those my way:D
 
Carlos Santana - Practice What You Preach (simply amazing song)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Well, I do kinda agree. However, TMBG, are too inventive, to be called Pop music. They have too many new ideas, and different ways of doing things, to be considered Pop, in my mind. Pop, is probably one of the hardest genre's to define, so I won't try to hard to explain it.......Pop just sucks........period, it's too easy to create, it has no longevity, and......it just sucks.......

Damageplan - Breathing New Life

Great new metal band. 👍 2 members from Pantera, and a great lead singer. If you haven't heard them before, you should check them out. ;)

I don't know what you think Pop is, but if you think it's an inferior genre, okay.

I don't understand it, but okay.
 
Metallica - For Whom The Bells Tolls
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back