What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,989 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to me now. :D

A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless.

Good night Rumple. :)
 
Tool - Undertow (Album)
 
Death in Vegas - Girls (lost in translation soundtrack)
 
The Jesus And Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
 
Dream Theater - The Glass Prison....again. I absolutely love this song; 13:52min of awesomeness. 👍
 
I'm listening to 28 day's at the moment, and soon I will be listen ing to a new found glory.
 
Originally posted by radicool02
I'm listening to 28 day's at the moment, and soon I will be listen ing to a new found glory.
I haven't listened to any of their music in ages...

Tool - Pushit
 
Revolution - Beatles
 
DMX - The Rain
 
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Dayz Of Our Livez
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Ghetto Cowboy
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Lets Ride
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Smoke Weed And Maintain
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thug Mentality
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Shoot Em Up
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Why Do I Stay High
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Change The World
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crept And We Came
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thug Luv
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Body Rott
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Look Into My Eyes
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Paper Paper Paper
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Tha Crossroads
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Ecstacy
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Weed Song
Bone Thugs N Harmony - For The Love Of Money
Bone Thugs N Harmony - No Surrender
Bone Thugs N Harmony - First Of The Month
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Shots To Tha Double Glck
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Eternal
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Mo' Murda
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Everyday Thang
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Home
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Breakdown
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Smokin BUddah
 
2004. 2Pac - [Until The End Of Time #13] Until The End Of Time [4:27]
 
A nagging voice in my head that tells me that I better study.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back