What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush - YYZ (Live with Neil Peart drum solo)
 
TMBG - Mr. Xcitement
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
311 - Amber

Good Call.............

Radiohead - Street Spirit (fade)


;)
 
Van Halen - Mean Streets
 
Dreamtheater - The big medley (Off the change of seasons album)
 
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire (live)

Rage Against The Machine - Freedom (live)
 
Metallica - Solos (Bass Guitar) (18:05)

Off their Live Sh#t : Binge & Purge box set.
Awesome bass solos. 👍
 
Avril Lavigne - Chop Suey

It's so pathetic it makes me want to hang myself every time I hear it. If they hadn't have apologised to System Of A Down at the end I would've probably spent a week boycotting Avril.
 
She did Basket Case as well. :( Live versions of the both of them.

Lostprophets - Ride
 
Lostprophets - Start something (Album)

Picked this up last night, not too bad.
 
Radiohead - 2+2=5
 
Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days
 
The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP

I just ordered their book. It explains all of the songs and what they're really about. Apparently the entire album is about a guy's hallucinations in a morphine-induced coma.
 
Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP

I just ordered their book. It explains all of the songs and what they're really about. Apparently the entire album is about a guy's hallucinations in a morphine-induced coma.

That's a fantastic song......... I like the one before it too........


A Perfect Circle - Thomas....


;)
 
Silverstein - Bleeds No More
 
Jane's Addiction - Stop!
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Jane's Addiction - Stop!

Janes Addiction - 3 Days


;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back