What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero

The infamous simpsons episode song

"Billy Corigan, Smashing Pumpkins. Homer Simpsons, smiling politely."
 
D12- My Band

the next song is D12- Pour your 40 out
 
Soul Coughing - $300
They're awesome.
 
Van Halen - [Women And Children First #02] Everybody Wants Some!! [5:08]
the drum solo in the first 35-40 seconds sounds soooo eery and primal on my new headphones. They're earplug style and have a very small soundstage for now so it sounds like the drums are right in your head. Well...gotta wait for burn-in to take effect I guess


oh, and I'll add one of the greatest trance/techno remixes of a classic song EVER
D.J. Bob - [Ultimate Euro-Trance #14] STARWARS (****ING AWESOME) [7:11]
 
Sw1tched - 10 Dead Fingers

A good song i recomend it to everyone.
 
last song before I crash for the nite
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - [BTNHRESURRECTION #08] Servin' Tha Fiends [3:52]
 
ænema - Tool
 
Dirty Vegas - Simple Things
 
Lateralus - Tool
 
Originally posted by emad
Van Halen - [Women And Children First #02] Everybody Wants Some!! [5:08]
the drum solo in the first 35-40 seconds sounds soooo eery and primal on my new headphones. They're earplug style and have a very small soundstage for now so it sounds like the drums are right in your head.

Great song! 👍

"I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking. I've always liked those kind'a high-heels too, ya' know? No, no, no, no, no; don't take'm off! Leave'm on! Yeah, that's it! Little more to the right! Look, I pay ya' for it, what the ****?!"
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Van Halen - Fire In The Hole

7117.gif


Uh-oh! Sounds like you fast, effective relief!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, if your bunghole's not feeling super.
Raymond's here, Raymond's here.
Just squirt this lube, right on your pooper!
Raymond's here to help! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
 
Millencolin - Penguins and polar bears.
 
Tool -Tool
 
Gary Newman - Cars
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back