What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cydi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have fun
 
Bigwig, whippersnapper, gob, blink182, sum41, new found glory, the ataris, Fairweather, slick shoes and rufio - Tripwire
 
Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
 
Eddie murphy - raw(It ain't a song though but it's on me play list.
 
adam sandler - piece of **** car (it is a song)
 
Oomp Camp - Atlanta
 
Jesus And Mary Chain - Stardust Remedy
 
Some dumbarse that doesn't get that we don't support another company's product. . .
 
Finger Eleven - Quicksand
 
Weird Al Yankovic - Its All About The Pentiums
 
Sasha and Digweed - Northern Exposure - Norht side :D
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers + Kurt Cobain - Smells Like Teen Spirit.
 
Yo sawyers first time I've seen you post on here lol.

Lostprophets - For Sure (There are now 3 Welsh members here. Bring it Race Idiot :trouble: )
 
^ 👍 Wales currently ownZ this thread :D

Lostprophets - Burn Burn
 
Well done.

Just in time with 10 secs left.

Lostprophets - Start Something
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
7117.gif


Uh-oh! Sounds like you fast, effective relief!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, if your bunghole's not feeling super.
Raymond's here, Raymond's here.
Just squirt this lube, right on your pooper!
Raymond's here to help! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OMG!!! I was just singing that song to a friend yesterday. I love Raymond.........

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, If your rectum's red and swollen.
Raymonds here, Raymonds here.
Squirt this cream right on your colin (spelled wrong)
Raymonds here to help, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"



;)
 
:lol:

Lostprophets - Last Train Home

I'm determined to get all the ones I have on PC on here. :)
 
The Books - That Right Ain't ****
 
Ah Well food time.

Lostprophets - Ride
Lostprophets - Cry Me a River :D
Lostprophets - For Sure
Lostprophets - ShinobiVSdragonninja
 
Still listening to arrogant people that suck. . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back