What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own your mom. Slipknot owns me. Therefor Slipknot owns your mom.

Slipknot - Don't Get Close
 
Slipknot owns my whole family........


Stone Sour - Get Inside

;)
 
Vitalogy - Pearl Jam
 
Dream Theater - Metropolis, Pt. 1: The Miracle And The Sleeper
 
I can't remember the name but it's definately a Goodshirt song. It could be Cement
 
A remake of that song I believe in a thing called love from The Darkness :( (**** Band)

The guy doing it has definately got balls. This is why
The fact that he's doing this song and He's not going so high like that fulla

I think it's Lamaa (sp)
 
Cold - Gone Away

on my way to becoming #1 cold fan on audioscrobbler :D
 
Linkin Park - Lying From You
 
Cypress Hill - What's your number
 
Linkin Park - Breaking the habbit
 
Binaural - Pearl Jam
 
Loaded Ling Chung - My Subaru
 
Obituary - Don't Care

Nothing like kick ass death metal at 4:30 in the morning. 👍
 
Dreamtheater - A change of seasons
 
Originally posted by gt4
Cold - Gone Away

on my way to becoming #1 cold fan on audioscrobbler :D

You have fun with that......

Personally I wouldn't be very proud of it, but hey, I just don't like cheesy formulaic lyrics, reused uninspired guitar, and drum work, and over simplified song structures. However, I still believe in to each his own, so that's all I'm going to say.......


Orbital - Impact USA





;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
You have fun with that......

Personally I wouldn't be very proud of it, but hey, I just don't like cheesy formulaic lyrics, reused uninspired guitar, and drum work, and over simplified song structures. However, I still believe in to each his own, so that's all I'm going to say.......


Orbital - Impact USA





;)


well i will :p

Staind - How About You
 
Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand :D

Awesome song! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back