What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova- Remanents

they're an unsigned rock band i found on soundclick.they're pretty good too.
 
Dashboard Confessional - For You to Notice
 
Linkin Park - Runaway (Live In Texas Version)
 
Tool - No Quarter

Just listened to it for the first time, and I was impressed. Good cover of a great Zeppelin tune. But I think I still like the original better.
 
Quiet Riot - Come on feel the noise
 
Originally posted by Slick6
Quiet Riot - Come on feel the noise

Actually, they bastardized the title and called it Cum On Feel the Noize. Clever.

Pavement - Gangsters and Pranksters
 
Black Sabbath - Paranoid

One of the rare good songs under 3 minutes.
 
Originally posted by Ev0
Tool - No Quarter

Just listened to it for the first time, and I was impressed. Good cover of a great Zeppelin tune. But I think I still like the original better.
I actually prefer the cover, mainly because it's 3:12 minutes longer and Tool are my favourite band. :D

But with that:
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter followed by the Tool version.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Papas Fritas - I Believe in Fate
👍
Right now I'm listening to the Saturday night DJ on 91.3 WVUD. His name is "The Tink" and he looks like a late-phase Jerry Garcia, if ol' Jer was a headbanger. He does a show called "Roughage" with all kinds of good speed metal. He's also got a public access TV show where he plays videos of the same stuff.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I actually prefer the cover, mainly because it's 3:12 minutes longer and Tool are my favourite band. :D

But with that:
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter followed by the Tool version.

Agreed. To me, the cover took what Led Zeppelin did well, and made it ten times better. However, as Shannon said, they are my favorite band, so I might be a little biased.

Nitin Sawhney - Bengali Song
Tool - Third Eye (studio version)
Tool - Third Eye (live version - Salival)



;)
 
1. 4 Strings - Eastern Vibe (7:08)
2. Sander Van Doorn - Loaded (Original Mix) (8:17)
3. Oceanlab Feat Justine Suissa - Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buur (8:30)
4. Absolom - Stars (Headz on Trance Remix) (7:09)
5. Kyau vs Albert - Velvet Morning (Aalto Remix) (8:17)
6. Kid Vicious - Proceed (Original Mix) (8:40)
7. Above & Beyond - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) -RIP- (9:41)
8. Ferry Corsten - Punk Extended Vocal Mix (7:46)
9. AR52 - Enigma (Original Mix) (7:33)
10. LN Movement - Golden Desert (Part 2) (6:10)
11. Ferry Corsten - Hearts Connected (6:37)
12. chiller twist - stringz ultd (shelley mix) (9:30)
13. Blank and Jones - Secret and Lies (Soolid Sessio (6:57)
14. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
 
Gioacchino Rossini - Figaro

That's not the entire title of the piece I don't think, but it'll do.
 
Dimmu Borgir - Architecture of a Genocidal Nature
 
46. Deftones - Around The Fur (3:33)
47. Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) (5:00)
48. Deftones - Bored (4:06)
49. Deftones - Digital Bath (4:15)
50. Deftones - Elite (4:01)
51. Deftones - Feiticeira (3:10)
52. Deftones - Knife Party (4:49)
53. Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It) (3:37)
54. Deftones - Passenger (6:08)
55. Deftones - Rickets (2:43)
56. Deftones - RX Queen (4:27)
57. Deftones - Street Carp (2:41)
58. Deftones - Teenager (3:20)
 
The Cure - The lovecats
 
Hello Hello - the Cat Empire
 
Aldo Nova - "Fantasy"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back