What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel - Down Inside of You

Edit:
Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
A Perfect Circle - The Hollow

Best. APC. Song. Ever.

Have you heard the acoustic version? It's also fantastic.......


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Have you heard the acoustic version? It's also fantastic.......


;)
I can always count on you for something to download. :D
 
Originally posted by Shannon
A Perfect Circle - The Hollow (Acoustic)

:D

I thought you might like it........


Deftones - Knife Party


;)
 
Sting - Every Breath You Take
 
Originally posted by Dark Skyline
Kid Koala - Radio Nufonia

Kid Koala - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Sting did that song with the Police, Mike. Is that a cover?
 
Well spotted Klos 👍

The correct artist is the Police. I forgot about them for some reason when I heard him on vocals. Although I think he does have some diluted instrumental version that he did under his name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back