What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sting - Shape of my Heart
 
Sting - Brand New Day
 
MC 900 Ft Jesus - Falling Elevators

Welcome to My Dream is a fantastic album.
 
Bond - Beach
 
Petshop Boys - Go West
 
Nirvana - You Know Your Right ...again.

The music channel had a Nirvana weekend over the uh, weekend. It was awesomes. 👍
 
Petshop Boys - You are always on my mind
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

Awesomes and goods songs. 👍
 
Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
 
Queen - "Breakthrough"

I never heard of this song before my wife pointed out it sounds just like a song I wrote. I used the same riff in this song, but I "borrowed" it from a AC/DC guitar solo.
 
Van Halen - "Intruder/Pretty Woman"

I just love that "Intruder" intro to that song. Those "arroooo" sounds are Ed sliding a half-empty Coors beer can across the strings.
 
Billy Joel - And So It Goes

Edit: Now listening to Alient Ant Farm - Movies
 
White Stripes - Hardest Button to Button
 
Tower Records Sound Track - A girl like you
 
Testament - "Low"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back